A=Custom Officer (男) B=Steward1 (男) C=Steward2(男)
A(male): Excuse me, where are you going?(你们去哪里)
B(male): Good morning. Sir. We are going to a nearby city.(早上好,先生!我们去附近市里)
A: What are you? Seamen?(你们是什么身份,船员吗)
B: Yes, we are all seamen.(是的,我们是船员)
A: Where do you come from?(我是问你国籍)
B: Oh, we come from China.(噢,我们是中国海员)
A: Your seaman's books, passports and shore passes, please.(请出示你们的海员证、护照和上岸证)
B: Here you are.(他往外拿着)(在这里)
A: Great, you can take them back. You've also got your ID cards?(最新的查验)(好的,收好吧)(身份证也带了吧)
A: Anything to declare?(行了行了,相信你。有没有什么需要申报的)
B: Nothing. I've got nothing to declare.(没有,我没有什么要申报)
A: And you?(转向事务长)(你呢)
C: No, nothing to declare.(没有,我没有什么要申报)
A: Just a minute. (To the B) Would you mind opening your case?(等等,把这个手提箱打开)
B: Of course not.
A: Open it please.(请你打开箱子)
B: All right. (He opens it. )好吧(他打开了)
A: Anything you purchased in the duty-free shop?(有什么是在免税店买的吗)
B: Only ten packs of cigarettes for a friend in the city. Did I exceed the duty-free allowance?(只有十盒香烟,给城里朋友买的,超出海关限额了吗)
A: What's this? Your camera?(这是什么?你的相机?)
B: Yes. Do I have to pay duty on that? I also bought it in this country a year ago.(是的,要付税吗?我一年前在这里买的)
A: No, no. Ok. What else?(不用了,还有啥?)
B: Only some personal belongings and souvenirs. Would you like to take a look?(我只带了些随身物品,要给您看吗)
A: No, that’s all right, you’ve cleared the customs. Enjoy your stay.(不用,你已办理了清关。祝你们在此逗留愉快))
B: Thank you, though we’ll only be on shore for no more than 24 hours.(谢谢!我们上岸时间不会超过24小时)
想了解更多配音相关咨讯,请进入金嗓音官网:https://www.okvoices.com/
本文稿来源于网络,仅供参考 ,如有侵权请联系网站客服删除处理谢谢!
免责声明: 以上整理自互联网,与本站无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。(我们重在分享,尊重原创,如有侵权请联系在线客服在24小时内删除)
欢迎垂询:
4000-030-878